Customer Service Manager
|Lieu :||80939 Munich|
|Secteur :||Chargé de clientèle/ d’affaires|
CACEIS is the asset servicing banking group of Crédit Agricole dedicated to institutional and corporate clients
Company: CACEIS Investor Services, CACEIS Bank Germany Branch
Reference of the job offer: Perspektiv2016-18289
Type/Category: Sales / Customer Service
Location: Munich, Allemagne
Contract type: VIE Programme
Fixed-term contract: 24 months
Management Position: No
The department is divided into two groups:
- First group is taking care for the formal Change and service request management. Each request is seen as a small project, because the service manager is managing each request from the receipt for the request until the go live of the request.
- Second group is taking care for the non-compliant service (NCS) and key performance indicators (KPI) management. Daily handling of the NCS with the whole process chain as well as regular reporting requirements have to be managed.
Your main missions will be to:
- Getting and checking change request (CR)'s, service request (SR)'s and NCS content and formal details;
- Coordinating handling of the CR's and SR's internally (Operations, IT, Service Provider) and with the client;
- Management of NCS with internal departments (Operations, IT, Service Provider) and on customer side;
- Being the "interface" between customer and Caceis.
- Minimal education level: Postgraduate degree - MA/MSc/PhD/Doctorate or equivalent
- Academic qualification: Business School, University.
o Specialization: Banking, Securities services.
- Level of minimal experience: 0 - 2 years
- Required skills: Hard skills
o Standard knowledge about banking and securities services.
- Required skills: Soft skills
o Customer oriented;
o Good communication skills;
o Ability to work on different topics in parallel;
o Analyse skills for current processes and possible future processes.
- Technical skills required: Pack Office
o English: fluent
o German: intermediate
- Contract: V.I.E. (Volontariat International en Entreprise)
The VIE contract in short: According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals
=> Should you be interested in this position, please send your full application details using this link: https://www.groupecreditagricole.jobs/Les-offres-du-groupe-credit-agricole-S.A?offerId=18289&keepSearch
Important: Please mention the reference « Perspektiv2016-18289 »
Perspektiv est un cabinet de conseil en recrutement dédié aux entreprises françaises ayant des activités dans les pays germanophones.
Expérience : < 6 mois
Formation : Bac +5