Payment service trading support
|Lieu :||80939 Munich|
|Secteur :||Chargé de clientèle/ d’affaires|
CACEIS is the asset servicing banking group of Crédit Agricole dedicated to institutional and corporate clients
Company: CACEIS Investor Services, CACEIS Bank Germany Branch
Reference of the job offer: Perspektiv2017-21107
Type/Category: Corporate & Investment Banking / Asset management
Location: Munich, Allemagne
Contract type: VIE Programme
Fixed-term contract: 24 months
he team is in charge to initiate and follow the subscriptions and redemptions of our client`s funds and furthermore of the SEPA payment of our clients. Therefore we are in touch with our own clients but as well with their counterparties who are subscribing or redeeming our clients' funds or expect our payment instructions.
Your main missions will be:
- Being the contact person for the clients, in particular Kapitalverwaltungsgesellschaften, banks and institutional clients in regards to fund distribution and SEPA payments of CACEIS Bank S.A., Germany Branch;
- Monitoring settlement and cash transactions;
- Clarifying open settlements and cash transactions with external and internal parties;
- Answering requests from clients, counterparties or internal colleague;
- Reporting to clients and counterparties;
- Ensuring and coordinating new requests or processes between CACEIS entities.
Minimal education level : Postgraduate degree - MA/MSc/PhD/Doctorate or equivalent
Academic qualification / Speciality : Business school, University.
Specialisation : Finance, economics
Level of minimal experience : 0-2 years
Experience : A first experience in bank or asset management would be a plus.
=> Soft skills:
-Good communication skills;
-Very accurate working skills.
=> Technical skills required :
-Excellent knowledge in MS Excel (incl. Pivot).
English: fluent, German: basic knowledge
- Contract: V.I.E. (Volontariat International en Entreprise)
The VIE contract in short: According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals
=> Should you be interested in this position, please send your full application details using this link: https://www.groupecreditagricole.jobs/Les-offres-du-groupe-credit-agricole-S.A?offerId=21107&keepSearch
Important: Please mention the reference « Perspektiv2017-21107 »
Perspektiv est un cabinet de conseil en recrutement dédié aux entreprises françaises ayant des activités dans les pays germanophones.
Expérience : < 6 mois
Formation : Bac +5